2010年11月13日星期六

British media: Chinese World "is an opportunity or a threat"

European Financial Network】 【British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) recently published an article entitled "Chinese World: Opportunity or Threat? "On the network news for the BBC Chinese Wei Liang. Article excerpts are as follows:

"No smoking on the road." Street in Tokyo, the bow can be seen in the distinctive marks on the pavement, in Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean warned the public not to smoke in the street.

Chinese net for the BBC, "Chinese World" section, early October I flew from London to Tokyo. Just a week, walking in the streets of this city, do not see the ground with cigarette butts. Bustling Ginza is the case, also the case in other parts of the streets.

This is indeed a very neat and clean city.

"Really?" Meiji Gakuin University, four students I interviewed commented Tokyo listen to me seems a bit surprised.

"Cities in other countries, you will agree with me," I say to women.

They have never left Japan. "Going really change your world view it?" One student asked.

"Indeed, change your view of the world." I responded.

"To take a trivial example. I was born and raised in Beijing. In China, I saw the Chinese map of the world on the most central location. Later, I saw out of the country map of the world, China is not in the most central."

"For example, the United Kingdom on the world map as far as possible to the middle of the United Kingdom. Thus I see people from different countries of the world's view is not entirely the same. To learn to understand other people's different views and perspectives. "

China and Japan due to a dispute over a series of problems, to ease relations, problem solving, mutual understanding is more important.

In the economic scale, China surpassed Japan, moved up to second place. Economists believe that China overtook the United States as the world's largest economy, which has not be impossible, but rather a matter of time.

没有评论:

发表评论